The meeting point of culture and business
Business, culture and cuisine co-create wonderful ideas intertwined with beauty and flavour into an ever changing ensemble. The villa is well furnished for business meetings and gatherings requiring peace and focus, for formal sittings of management or supervisory boards, for contract signing ceremonies with partners whom you wish to pay special attention, for business a la carte lunches and much more. The pavilion by the villa can take large groups of guests for various business receptions, presentations and conferences.
- Lease of the blue and/or green salon for various business meetings, formal sittings or contract signing ceremonies. The blue salon is fit for a meeting of 6 to 8 persons. The green salon is fit for events hosting 8 to 10 persons.
- Lease of library for up to 3 persons.
- Lease of the pavilion for up to 30 persons with a banquet table setting, for up to 60 persons with a cinema setting and for up to 80 persons for a standing event.
- A tour of the Russian Dacha for pre-scheduled groups of associates or business partners with refreshments. It involves very interesting history and culture that makes visitors richer for the knowledge of native heritage from the turn of the 20th century. The tour lasts around 45 minutes and refreshments are served at request.
A cultural and culinary experience
- Imperial dinner for 8 to 10 persons at the villa or for a larger group including your business partners or associates at the pavilion. The culinary element is a replica of a dinner served to guests at a gala banquet held at the Union Hotel in Ljubljana on 2 December 1908 upon the celebration of the 60th anniversary of Emperor Franz Joseph’s reign. The theatrical performance between individual courses is the copyright work of the Russian Dacha team.
- “Pass the Port” – a tour of the villa with an interesting gathering steeped in tradition based upon a glass of port wine for no more than 10 persons at one time.